Sunday 14 April 2013

Device - Vilify

Disturbed being on an indefinite hiatus is saddening, really, but I'm willing to take what I get with side projects.  David Draiman brought his vocal talent to a band called Device, and "Vilify" was the first song to come my way.  I admit, I was leery, only because I've been scorned by side projects before.  Little did I know what I was in store for.  Obviously, "Vilify" will sound a little bit like Disturbed, but that's only because you've got the same lead singer at the helm.  The difference is the sound of the instruments.  Device sounds a little more industrial than Disturbed, and it's something I'm more than fine with.  "Vilify" is a breath of fresh air that will satisfy my Disturbed fix, and I am seriously considering buying the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment