Friday 23 August 2013

Sarah Brightman - Until The End of Time

Sarah Brightman's Harem was part of the big haul that came with The Cranberries' Bury The Hatchet, and I say it was the second best album from that haul.  While I am a fan of her older and newer classical work, something about this album is a little more worldly.  Harem is Ms. Brightman experimenting like any artist should, and it works very well.  "Until The End Of Time" is a really whimsical piece of music, reminding me of a cross between Enya and Sarah McLachlan.  It's still anchored with some classical elements that make it the Sarah Brightman we know and love, but there's a flavor of something else in there that makes it new and exciting.  This one's a real beauty, people, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment