Wednesday 7 August 2013

Wake Owl - Wild Country

I made it!  There may be only an hour and a half, or less, left of the day, but I'm still determined to post as much as I can this month!  It's another night for sweet indie music, and this time it comes courtesy of Wake Owl, a nice indie band that is probably from the United States.  Needless to say, they don't have much information up on the net, but I can manage.  I actually have a bit of their music on my ipod, but my latest addiction is one of their latest: "Wild Country."

I think of "Wild Country" as a less folk version of Fleet Foxes.  Think of something more indie here.  The group gives us something that's easy on the ears, but heavy on the heart.  If I wanna leave, I will, standing on my feet, I do...  Sigh...I may have found my new indie band crush, and I couldn't be happier with my choice in Wake Owl.  "Wild Country" even has a nice violin solo, which I can never complain about.  It's the perfect way to end this beautiful day, so here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment