Friday 26 August 2011

to those reading....i know you're out there! stats don't lie!

Being a student, I'm always strapped for cash and my dad has forbidden me from getting a credit card (my name is Laura, and I am a shopaholic).  But you!  Yes, you!  You have a credit card, don't you?  No?  Well, you're most likely American (most of you reading are!) and possess a check book!  Then you can help out, and get some perks in the process!

Go to: http://www.indiegogo.com/Help-Ian-McGlynn-record-his-new-LP-Now-Were-Golden and help out Ian McGlynn, an artist I've featured here before.  Donate what you'd like (minimum $10) and get a copy of his album at the least!  Though I am deeply saddened that I can't contribute to this, I hope to at least get some others to help.  So do me a favor: go to the website, look through the list of perks (some are pretty nice) and donate what you can.  If you're unable to, at least spread the word.

Stay awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment