Wednesday 31 August 2011

Lappy's Top 25 Most Played

I have two itunes libraries.  The oldest, on the family computer, is really a subset of the newer one on my laptop.  Though some may view it as excessive, I see it as nessecary.  I use both computers when I'm at home, and my ipod is synced to the subset library (as the one on the laptop is pushing 28 GBs).  Anyways, here is a somewhat accurate depiction of what I am listening to the most.  But five guesses which album I bought around the time I got the lappy....

25. This Love, This Hate - Hollywood Undead
24. Sally's Song - Fiona Apple
23. American Pie - Don McLean
22. Roman's Revenge - Nicki Minaj feat. Eminem
21. Safe In The Dark / Skeleton's Lullaby - Ludo
20. Paradise Lost - Hollywood Undead
19. Bottle and a Gun - Hollywood Undead
18. Rolling In The Deep - Adele
17. White Chords (Forest Swords Remix) - These New Puritans
16. Baby It's Cold Outside - Glee Cast
15. Snake Seer - Blood Warrior
14. Coil - Opeth
13. All The Stars In Texas - Ludo
12. Everywhere I Go - Hollywood Undead
11. I Am Dmitri Karamazov And The World Is My Father - Protest The Hero
10. Alejandro - Lady Gaga
9. Lazy Susan - Sweet Thing
8. Ghost - Fefe Dobson
7. No. 5 - Hollywood Undead
6. The Northern - Alexisonfire
5. Homecoming - Kanye West
4. Conquest - Patti Page
3. Shots - LMFAO feat. Lil Jon
2. The New Workout Plan - Kanye West
1. Anything For You - Ludo

No comments:

Post a Comment