Thursday 14 June 2012

O.J. - 50 Cent feat. Kidd Kidd

First off, if you haven't gotten your hands on 50 Cent's The Lost Tape mixtape, I suggest you get on it before bad things happen, simply put.  Fitty's come a long way since "In Da Club" came out in 2003 (wow, don't I feel old...), and songs like "O.J." are the proof of the matter.  Along with New Orleans native Kidd Kidd, the Curtis Jackson tells us that he's still relevant to the world of rap, and always will be.  "O.J." has everything I like in a rap song: interesting background beats and rhymes you can't argue with.  The upbeat piano and snare drums of the chorus will get you too, if they don't get you moving.  Fitty gloats I'm pulling off an O.J., I'm killin' these bitches.  50, you've been killin' them since you came on the scene.  Mad respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment