Monday 18 June 2012

Top 10 Females in Metal

This was coming, and you knew it all along.  So all you can do now is sit back, listen to ten songs I've hand-picked from my library, and wonder why you aren't a metalhead yet.  Though this list isn't in any particular order, regular readers know of my penchant for Masha and Annette.  For good measure I've included Tarja, though I still have to see what she's up to these days in the music scene.  But enjoy what these ten (or eleven) lovely ladies have to offer.

Simone Simons (Epica):


Masha "Scream" Arhipova (Arkona):


Annette Olzon (Nightwish):


Alissa White-Gluz (The Agonist):


Angela Gossow (Arch Enemy):


Maria Brink (In This Moment):


Sara Squadrani (Ancient Bards):


Elize Ryd (Amaranthe):


Tarja Turunen (formerly of Nightwish, now solo):


Anna Murphy & Meri Tadić (Eluveitie):

No comments:

Post a Comment