Saturday 29 December 2012

Scissor Sisters - Let's Have a Kiki

I'll admit to having heard of "Let's Have a Kiki" through Glee.  So sue me.  I am a fan of Scissor Sisters, mind you, but don't follow them as religiously as I do with certain other groups.  At least I've got it now, so we can all sleep soundly.  Sarah Jessica Parker might have done a good job on the small screen this American Thanksgiving, but "Let's Have a Kiki belongs to Ana Matronic.

After your first listen to "Let's Have a Kiki," a few things will happen.  It'll get stuck in your head, and you'll immediately want to learn and master the accompanying dance moves.  That was Scissor Sisters' plan all along!  It's diabolical, but it works.  "Let's Have a Kiki" is the club music that should be more rampant on the scenes outside of NYC.  God forbid they would play it in my city.  Scissor Sisters have me longing to make an overdue pilgrimage to the Big Apple to host my own kiki.  Mission accomplished, Miss Matronic.

No comments:

Post a Comment