Monday 2 July 2012

The "Somebody That I Used To Know" Playlist

We've all been on one boat before: breakups.  Been there, done that.  Earlier this year, when I was going through one myself, my friends provided me with a few songs to help move the process along, and I can thankfully say that the process turned out successfully.  I remember reading Seventeen when I was younger and seeing the jokes they published called breakup playlists, but this one I'm publishing is the breakup playlist to end all breakup playlists.  If you aren't instantly feeling better after going through these ten songs, plug in some ABBA.  That'll help regardless.  And don't get me wrong, these songs aren't ones for wollowing.  These are songs that'll make you wonder who was I hung up on again?


















No comments:

Post a Comment