Sunday 24 February 2013

Freshkills - Positive Vibes

Ugh, I've fallen a bit behind in posting again, but sure me over it if you'd like.  You know how things get busy now and then.  However, in the busiest times, joy is never far away.  It can be found everywhere, from quiet nights in to (naturally) music.  Ah, music.  I've been sitting on "Positive Vibes" for a while, but like some other tracks I've featured, its day has come.  Now, get this: Freshkills are from Brooklyn, one of my favourite places for music, so they've already got that going for them.  They even sound like a Ludo jamming with Franz Ferdinand if you have to compare them to anyone.  All of this gives "Positive Vibes" a...well, positive vibe.  The lyrics follow a drool-worthy night out on the town, the guitars pulse with life, and is that the bang of a tambourine I hear?

Enough rambling about why it's good, just know that it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment