Friday 15 February 2013

Get Busy Committee - Opening Ceremony

I suppose you can call today an opening ceremony of sorts...for me at least.  It's reading week, that sweet spot in the middle of February where I get a week off of school  and get to spend most of the time playing video games.  Well, I will be seeing Abandon All Ships in concert in a week, but that's beside today's point.  Opening ceremony...yes.  That's the name of today's featured song by Get Busy Committee, a rap trio from LA that gets the atmosphere going and the listener pumped for a party.

"Opening Ceremony" isn't a club thumper, but a snare beat and slick rhymes still give it a bob-your-head-to-this-shit feel.  It's catchy.  It gets things started, which is exactly what any opening ceremony should be doing.  I was surprised to not have heard of the trio before this came my way a while ago; perhaps it's a precursor for what is to come.  Get Busy Committee has opened, now I want the main attraction.

Put your glass up
It's a celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment