Tuesday 4 February 2014

Britney Spears - Passenger

Yeezus aside, another album that I currently can't get enough of is Britney Jean by Britney Spears, of course.  People are either excited or not by the electro tinge that it has, but you know, I think that the album has a little something for everyone.  Like "Perfume," "Passenger" has that new sound but is still a throwback to her old days of strong and powerful pop songs.  And if you didn't know...Katy Perry helped write this song, so you've got double the pop divas in one track.  Where could you go wrong?  Nowhere, as long as you're the passenger (see what I did there?).  "Passenger" is another track that shows off Britney's vocal prowess in a way that's new, but still reminds you of the Britney you fell in love with back in the day.  Also, something that's always a high point for me, it's catchy as hell.  For the past few weeks, I've actually had "Passenger" stuck in my head on and off.  That's usually a good sign.  This is one car I wouldn't mind riding in.

No comments:

Post a Comment