Tuesday 6 December 2011

Meaghan Smith - It Snowed

Name something that swings.

How about itunes' free English-language song of the week, which just so happens to be "It Snowed" by the lovely chanteuse Meaghan Smith?  Yes, it has that swing to it, and is a perfect song for evenings inside with a cup of hot cider and a cozy sweater.  And what a coincidence...it did snow last night! 

Well, it is that time of year where radios are dominated by Christmas songs and usually nothing else, but why listen to the classics again, or something I don't condone, anything from J. Biebs' holiday album?  Why not fill your house with something a little more sophisticated, in the form of this new holiday gem?  You'll wonder how you ever got by without Meaghan Smith's voice before.  I know that I do.  You might even get the idea to play hooky, 'cause it snowed last night.  Here, everybody's happy 'cause it snowed last night, and I'm happy because I now have this in my library.  Maybe the holidays came early this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment