Sunday 26 February 2012

I See Stars - NZT48

Michigan's I See Stars first came onto my radar in the summer, via the radio during a drive home one night.  Well...they're back!  And with new music!  Only a few days ago I saw that the the band had posted a new single on their Facebook page, and they crawled a few more spots into my radar screen.  This track, "NZT48" is far different from the song of theirs I featured before...

Let's throw in a few things: a mix of screaming and clean vocals, heavy guitars that haven't quite crossed the line of "metal," and that catchy element.  And there you go.  "NZT48," perhaps the perfect alternative single.  I particularly like the fact that its different from the other I See Stars tracks I've heard.  Maybe it's even a little thrashy in a good way.  Whatever it is that draws me to the song, I love it, and can't wait to see what the band comes out with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment