Friday 24 February 2012

Top 10 of Glee

The third season sucked for the most part, I'll say that, but Glee has something going when it comes to covers.  That said, the cream of the crop is (in no particular order): Darren Criss, Chris Colfer, and Lea Michele, though these selections mostly feature Colfer and Michele (just the outcome of the selection process).  I am in no way saying that any of these covers are better than the original, but what I enjoy about Glee is that the cast often puts their own spin on things.  And Jonathan Groff?  fdklshflskhflskh.  Enjoy!



















2 comments:

  1. I still think Uptown Girl should be in the top 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were too many good covers cut from the list...I suppose it could have replaced "she's not there"

      Delete