Friday 11 January 2013

Megadeth - A Tout Le Monde

A lot of Megadeth recently fell into my possession in the past month, and I figured that it was time to take another leap of faith.  I'd been leery of the band for about as long as I've been aware of their existence, afraid that they might just be the predecessor to Metallica.  Well, that might not be that far off, but I still found some songs that I could enjoy without getting bored.  Judge me if you want, but that's my opinion!  "A Tout Le Monde" caught my eye with clear vocals and a nice guitar arrangement that didn't overwhelm the entire thing.  David Mustaine may like that old school thrash sound, but he gives "A Tout Le Monde" a little modern flavor that allows me to enjoy it.  It's accessible to more people too; I wouldn't mind hearing this on the radio.

Okay, now you are free to judge.


No comments:

Post a Comment