Thursday 17 January 2013

Electrolightz - The Future

Who's down for some electro hip-hop today?  Who's also down for music that sounds like it's from a child's video game (in a good way)?  If you said I am! to both questions, this is the group and song for you.  Electrolightz is a quartet from Los Angeles that seamlessly brings futuristic electro with some ear-pleasing hip-hop.  Neither element overpowers the other, and the drums?  Gah!  "The Future" came to me some time ago in the throes in 2010, but a casual peruse of my library brought it back to me.  And what a good thing!  In this ditty we have subdued electro, nothing too loud or thumpy, and its beauty is what really makes it stand out in the sea of 7000 songs I call my itunes library.  Now, to download all of their mixtapes from their website!


No comments:

Post a Comment