Monday 19 March 2012

Disturbed's Top 10

After sporadic absences, I'm back for Top 10 Monday!  Yay!  Now that we can all take a sigh of relief and get back to the music (and that's why we're all here), today's top 10 comes courtesy of Disturbed.  While David Draiman has some announcements to make this week regarding the band, I can only hope it is about the band recording new material and a tour that will bring them close to me.  I've been in love since I first saw the "Land of Confusion" video on Much and wondered if the guy would come liberate my world from oppression.  Their best effort stands as the fourth Indestructible with Ten Thousand Fists close behind, though really, all of the band's efforts are noteworthy.  Picking ten songs was a difficult task, but I hope I did Disturbed justice.  Enjoy.



















No comments:

Post a Comment