Monday 26 March 2012

System of a Down's Top 10

Top 10 Mondays are still around!  Oh yes.  This week's list of faves comes courtesy of my favourite Armenians (sorry, Kardashian sisters): System of a Down.  They're back together after a hiatus that was a little longer than I would have liked, and I have my fingers crossed that the announcement of a new album is around the corner.  I've always liked the quartet's style; unlike anything I've ever heard before.  And the politically-charged vocals.  I also used to have the biggest crush on Serj.  Whatever the future holds for SOAD, I'm content with their discography as of now.  There's no bad egg in there.  Everything is good, and narrowing this list down to ten song choices was a tough one.  But here they are:



















No comments:

Post a Comment