Sunday 11 November 2012

Jake Bugg - Seen It All

I swear to god, I've seen it all, nothing shocks me anymore.

Those who keep tabs on me via Twitter or Deviantart may recognize part of those lyrics from comment tags and biographies.  Well, this is where it comes from.  Itunes gave me Jake Bugg's "Seen It All" a few weeks ago for free (how nice), and it's grown on me in that time frame.  Even more astonishing, Mr. Bugg is only eighteen years old, so you know there's going to be more from him in the future.  The Nottingham teen gives us a blend of folk and indie mixed with the twang of country in "Seen It All," which is heavy on the acoustic guitar and superb indie vocals.  I want to know where this guy has been hiding all this time.  He's got a set of pipes I wouldn't mind installing in my own house.

No comments:

Post a Comment