Friday 30 November 2012

Dice Raw - Bloody Mary

Remember a month or so ago when I featured "Dining Alone" from Dice Raw's The Greatest Rapper Never Vol. 1 mixtape?  Do you also remember when I said that I hard time choosing between a handful of songs?  Well, now it's time for one of those others to shine here.  "Bloody Mary" has actually surpassed "Dining Alone" as my favourite song from the mixtape, and there's nothing wrong with that.  Take one listen, and you'll know why.  Much like the title suggests, Dice follows the seductive temptress that is Bloody Mary and the power she holds over men, even those she's hurt before.  And the chorus?  Oh my god.  I'd be a fool to let you in my arms again.  That's a lyric to sum up the whole song.  Dice keeps it real here too, giving us his brand of melancholy rap that I enjoy hearing so much.  Now, when am I going to get The Greatest Rapper Never Vol. 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment