Thursday 1 November 2012

Kanye West feat. Big Sean and Jay-Z - Clique

What of the dollar you murder for, is that the one fighting for your soul, or your brother's the one that you're running from, but if you got money, fuck it, 'cause I want some.

Kanye may be frolicking with Kim Kardashian somewhere, but that's no reason to judge his music, or stop loving him.  Once you go Kanye, you're a fangirl for life.  "Clique" is a new song from my favourite rapper of the time, with his bread-and-butter collaborators Jay-Z and Big Sean.  If this is a lead-up to a new album, then I'm pretty damn excited about it.  It's a track that comes to be a mix between the sounds of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and Watch The Throne, rife with the aggression I love to hear in his music.  Sean and Jay hold their own too, and when three rappers can rhyme together in perfect harmony, ain't nobody fuckin' with their clique.

No comments:

Post a Comment