Friday 23 November 2012

Roach Gigz feat. Husalah & Lil B - Stupid

Last time I checked, the bass still go down.

It's Friday.  Last day of the school/workweek, and the evening brings only epic times ahead.  Naturally, I should feature a danceable song that makes you want to move your shoulders and various other parts of your body.  "Stupid" by Roach Gigz and the gang is a track I've been holding onto for a bit, listening to whenever it would come up on the queue, but it was only recently that I listened closely enough to fall in love.  It happens.  As the first few words may denote, the bass goes low and is fuzzy enough for my liking, and the crew raps with killer efficiency.  "Stupid" is a little aggressive, a little dubstep (but it works here), and stellar overall.  This is what needs to be playing at the clubs now.

No comments:

Post a Comment