Wednesday 30 October 2013

Little Green Cars - Big Red Dragon

Wednesday may be hump day, but a rough hump day is always cured by cheery indie music.  Today's selection comes from Little Green Cars, a Dublin collective that sounds more like English indie than the Irish variety, but I take what I get.  They're still good.  Their work kind of reminds me of Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes, but a little more alt-indie than they are.  "Big Red Dragon" is a catchy little number that will have you chanting oh my god along with the band members, and that guitar work has me drooling.  It's effortless instrumental work, but without it, "Big Red Dragon" wouldn't be the song that it is.  This makes me wish that I had a little choir following me around to sing along to my day....

No comments:

Post a Comment