Monday 24 September 2012

Cashed Out - Lil Wayne

Okay.  I know what you're thinking already.  So go ahead, give me all of the guff you want about featuring a Lil Wayne song.  But you know what?  I don't particularly care.  Just as we're all entitled to our own opinions on just about everything else, I'm allowed to like one song even though the artist is probably the worst rapper to ever grace the genre (grace?).  Lil Wayne might not win any awards for writing lyrics like that pussy's so wet, it turns her gremlin, but there's one thing "Cashed Out" has.  It's just a fun rap song.  A guilty pleasure.  The song you'll hate to love.  And there's nothing wrong with that.  Just do me a favor and don't listen to the rest of his Dedication 4 mixtape.  Now that's what I call garbage.

Top of the gun, there is a scope, I close my eye, I look like a pirate.
Fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment