Sunday 2 September 2012

Into Giants - Patrick Watson

Yes, it's getting late on a Sunday night, but I still have yet to welcome September in musical fashion, and now is the time to do so.  Tonight, let's look at a song that's waited a long time for its turn on this blog.  From Canadian Patrick Watson and his eponymous band comes "Into Giants" from their recent release Adventures In Your Own Backyard.  It came to me via itunes as a free video of the week, and let me tell you, this is how you capture someone's attention with a music video.  But if we take out the visual, we still have a darling indie track that follows a very lovely love story (starting as lovers, don't know where it's gonna end).  I've tried my best to find the name of the woman responsible for the accompanying female vocals, though I've unfortunately come up short tonight.  So if that doesn't bother you as immensely as it does me, it's time to take a listen to "Into Giants."  Get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment