Thursday 23 May 2013

In This Moment - Adrenalize

It's been almost a year since Blood came out, and it's still sounding just as fresh to me.  The single of the same name aside, we've got a new contender in the ring, in that form of "Adrenalize."  It was released as a single back in February and the video came out about a month ago, and I was pretty impressed by the work of Maria Brink and the boys.  The track is an industrial powerhouse, and oh, what I would give to be able to see them perform this live.  The verses of "Adrenalize" are expected, with Maria's unique voice doing what it does best: she finds a way to sound good while creeping us out.  It works, and if it ain't broke, why fix it?  Regardless, "Adrenalize" shows growth from their older releases.  It's packed with power I haven't heard since "The Promise."

Maria also seems like someone I'd want to be BFFs with, and share clothes.  Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment