Thursday 16 May 2013

Oh Land - Break The Chain

I'm an Oh Land fan.  I quite like her self-titled album, and continually find sparkling gems for my music collection.  Now, here's the story of how this post came to be.  At home, with my sister's speaker and a large bathroom, I usually listen to my ipod while I'm showering/getting ready for the day.  "Break The Chain" came on randomly (because my ipod is always on shuffle), and I immediately thought what the hell is going on I can't remember this song and I must know everything about it.  Then, ah, Oh Land.  This will be good for the blog...  And what would you know, it is!  "Break The Chain" is pop of the electro-subdued variety, and it has a little bit of an industrial-tech atmosphere to it.  And the vocals?  Lovely as always.  Oh Land, you've done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment