Wednesday 17 July 2013

Roach Gigz feat. Kreayshawn - Pu$$y Magnet

There's nothing wrong with guilty pleasure rap, and Kreayshawn makes me the guiltiest of all.  Here she's teamed up with Roach Gigz (my fave from that thumper "Stupid") on "Pu$$y Magnet."  Sure, it's not a terribly profound song, and I'm always cautious about something that has a dollar sign in the title, but there's something catchy about this one.  The beats are sharp with just a tinge of fuzz, and there's nothing too in-your-face about "Pu$$y Magnet."  Mama Kreay does her thing in the chorus, and Roach Gigz takes a more subtle approach than he did with "Stupid" back in the day.  This one's for those hot summer days where you want something laid back to listen too, but still with a little bit of a kick.  Don't worry, I've got you covered here.

I also speculate that you only see Kreayshawn from the neck up because of the baby bump she's sporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment