Friday 6 September 2013

Eyes Set To Kill - Lost and Forgotten

Here's the next edition in new metal bands that have a good female lead.  Eyes Set To Kill seems to have slipped past my radar in the last few years, but with a new album coming out in the next few weeks, their blip is now on the screen.  I've seen sampling some of their new songs for a while now, but I really like the feel that comes with "Lost and Forgotten."  We have the always-good combination of male screams with clean female vocals (Alexia Rodriguez...she's got it), and it almost reminds me of something a little bit like Avenged Sevenfold (by the way...got their new album, post coming soon) meets The Agonist.  The guitar work is heavy, but nothing too thrashy or overwhelming in the slightest bit.  I see good things for these guys, and in two days time, I see another band I'm looking forward to knowing better too...

No comments:

Post a Comment