Monday 30 September 2013

SL Jones - Bet It Up

The perfect way to end to month of September is by giving you guys a hella good rap track.  From Little Rock comes SL Jones, who I have a few tracks from, but never got into too much.  A few weeks ago "Bet It Up" came up while I had my library on shuffle, and since then, I knew that it needed to be shared.  Now, "Bet It Up" isn't the melancholy rap you may know me to feature.  This reminds me of the days where I'd be listening to Nelly, Chingy and the like, but thankfully, SL Jones is more refined than Chingy.  "Bet It Up" definitely has a southern flair that can only come from the deep south, and boy, is it catchy.  I wouldn't mind dancing to this next time I go out.  SL Jones is definitely someone to watch out for in the next few years; I see big things for this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment