Monday 9 April 2012

Swollen Members' Top 10

Top 10 Mondays are still lurking around, aside from last week's incidental Top 10 Tuesday.  But we're back into some sort of routine now, despite the lack of any routine in my life.  Exams; they'll getcha.  But writing about MadChild's solo work the other day got me reminiscing about a near decade-long affair with Swollen Members.  To think it all started with Monsters In The Closet.  Even in the periods of my musical liking where I was strictly alternative or strictly metal, I still held onto an admiration for the sometimes-duo-sometimes-trio-sometimes-tetrad from Vancouver.  It's another example of a musical act that makes me proud to be Canadian.  I have yet to hear an American rapper who can hold his own to MadChild or Prevail.  Enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment