Wednesday 2 May 2012

Every Night I Say A Prayer - Little Boots

Throwback pop might just be my favourite of the pop genres (in a close tie with indie pop), and Little Boots has the throwback part down pat.  She's a modern-day Madonna in a world of Disney pop stars and girls who think they can sing but can't.  This Brit can sing, and knows her way around electropop while still retaining her own sound.  It's a happy medium that everyone can enjoy, and her latest "Every Night I Say A Prayer" will be the one you remember.

"Every Night I Say A Prayer" has no religious convictions.  It's a bass-pumping pop song tinged with synths and the keyboard.  The chorus will get you, I guarantee.  I have seen into the future, every night I say a prayer.  I'm looking forward to hearing some remixes of this song too; it has the potential to become a solid club staple.  I've already got one by Tensnake, so what else do you have for me, internet?  The bottom line?  Big things come in small packages, and Little Boots, the Brit with a voice that could, is going to be a very big thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment