Monday 22 October 2012

The Musical Days of the Week

You know how the saying goes, seven days without music makes one weak.  Well, maybe that's not how it exactly goes, but I'll allow improvisation.  Last week I subjected my Facebook friends to my music choices for several days, giving a genre a day based on the first letter of said genres.  Lost?  You'll see.  Think of this as a revival of my Top 10 lists (even if there's only seven).  I've got two actually Top 10s for the next two Mondays, and then maybe I'll try this 7 genre list again.  Enjoy!

Metalcore Monday
"The Sugar Sickness" - Dead and Divine



Thrash Metal Tuesday
"Beyond the Permafrost" - Skeletonwitch



Witch House Wednesday
"You (Planningtorock Remix)" - Creep



Trip-Hop Thursday
"Gorecki" - Lamb



Folk Metal Friday
"Slavsia, Rus" - Arkona



Shoegaze Saturday
"Leave" - Whirl



Synth Rock Sunday
"Down" - The Birthday Massacre

No comments:

Post a Comment