Sunday 2 June 2013

A Day To Remember - My Life For Hire

Let's begin June one day late with a nice alternative selection.  There wouldn't be any other right way to do it.  I'm a casual A Day To Remember fan, mostly having songs from here and there.  I'm not terribly consistent when it comes to them, except for the first song I ever heard by the Florida alt-metalcore mongers.  "My Life For Hire" came on the radio many afternoons ago, and I was on the hook before I knew it.  I wouldn't call it strict metalcore, more of metalcore with a strong alternative core.  The guitars are heavy, but catchy, and Mr. Jeremy McKinnon has a set of pipes that I'm quite the fan of.  While I don't follow the band very religiously now, I still have a soft spot in my heart for the powerhouse that is "My Life For Hire."  You never forget your first.

No comments:

Post a Comment