Tuesday 11 June 2013

Frankmusik feat. Collette Carr - No I.D.

We're all allowed guilt-free pop binges now and then, okay?  Even if it comes your way from the likes of Much Music, it's fine as long as you're enjoying it.  My guilty pleasure of music may involve revisiting Billy Talent, but I also thrive on sugary pop numbers.  "No I.D." comes from Frankmusik, who I don't know too much about, and Collette Carr (I thought I knew who she was, but I don't).  Unknowns (to me) make it a little more enchanting.  I'm not sure what it means to have no I.D., but the song is catchy fun with a perfect mix of male-female vocal work.  "No I.D." is also just a touch synthy, but I'm not sure if it's just me hearing that.  Whatever it is, "No I.D." works, and when it works, it's golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment