Tuesday 4 June 2013

FKi - Whus Up (Hello)

My favourite boys of rap are back (don't tell Madchild and Prevail)!  Raye Rich and 1st Down are back with FKi's next mixtape, a lovely collection that goes by Transformers N The Hood II.  You all know how much the first Transformers N The Hood spoke to me, so there's no telling how wild it's going to get now.  The early frontrunner seems to be the Dragonette-sampling "Whus Up (Hello)."  I was worried at first, at the though of anyone messing with my jam on the dance floor, but the boys of FKi have given me nothing to worry about.  They've made "Hello" into something brilliant.  The chorus is nothing but stellar.  In the hands of the right person, there's potential for "Whus Up" to become a club hit with a remix, but I like this version just as it is.

Girl I got one question, are you gonna do it for the team?

No comments:

Post a Comment