Friday 28 June 2013

Young Gliss feat. Dosage & Born I Music - Everything

Rainy days call for good rap music, and today, why don't we give someone new a chance?  After all, there's more out there than Swollen Members and Kanye...right?  Right?  From the depths of Philly comes Young Gliss, cousin of Questlove, if you can believe it.  "Everything" is off of his 2011 EP The Glimmer EP, but at a year and a half old, it still sounds just as refreshing.  The beats are powered by slick electric guitar work, and the rhymes are just as good.  The chorus?  It's catchy, and hell, it's even a little danceable  I want it all, I want everything, and I need it right now.  Fellow Philly rapper Dosage and DC's Born I Music lend a hand on "Everything" as well, and the three fine young men work together to give us something refreshing and worth the listen.  Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment