Saturday 4 January 2014

Paramore - Be Alone

I've said this before and I'll say it again, and if I haven't said it, then so be it: Paramore is just awesome and they're a band that I love unconditionally.  Their self-titled album, which came out in 2013 and has already been featured by me, shows a helluva lot of growth from RIOT!  Oh, Hayley, I'm proud.  The self-titled album also had its sweet, lovely moments, which we've already seen with "Proof," and today, we see it again with "Be Alone."

You should be alone with me.

"Be Alone" has that strong and peppy alternative sound, giving it that perfect mix of alt, pop and rock that makes everything flow nicely.  Hayley is still on the ball vocally, and the instrumental work is just as phenomenal.  "Be Alone" is simply lush and organic sounding....nothing too insane or crazy, just the way music is supposed to sound.  It's a sweet song, that will warm your heart and wish for someone to be alone with at that moment.  Music that makes you feel is the best music of all, and Paramore has that corner of the market...well...cornered.

No comments:

Post a Comment